Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Life Is Back to Normal

It's been a long time since my last post, and August is almost over. So weird! This summer flew by so fast. The older I get, the more I realize how life goes by so quickly. Life is a vapor, just like Scripture says, and time is so important. I want to redeem the time that has been given to me and not waste it. But enough of my philosophical/spiritual musings :)

Now that the summer is over, school has begun. It is so weird for me to see everyone back on campus and not being in class with them. But I love seeing my friends back. They are so dear to me and I hate not seeing them during the summer. Chris is getting back in the swing of things and adjusting to classes. This is his first semester selling phones and doing school. He is pretty busy all the time. One of his classes calls him to read at least a book a week, and they are not easy books to read. I am so proud of his work ethic and his desire to do things well. He really is the provider for me and our future, and I am so blessed to be married to him.

Work is getting back to normal, also. With most of the students being gone for the summer, work was slow during the summer. Now that the semester has kicked in for both Boyce and Southern, the traffic has definitely picked up. Students are ordering lots of books online, and they are coming to us in piles. It seems like the packages never end!

A big thing is happening in a few weeks. Chris and I will be moving out of our tiny, 500 sq. ft. apartment into another apartment on campus. It will be close to double the size, have a real kitchen, and space to put a study area for Chris that is away from everything else. PLUS we got an apartment with a washer/dryer hookup!!! I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I am so excited to do laundry in my own apartment at anytime. Now if only it had a dishwasher :)

I am so excited about the changes that are coming. I hope that you look at the future with delight and not fear, knowing that the Lord is good and He loves His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers